View Single Post
Old 02-09-2008, 13:37   #40
WillowTheWhisp
Resident Waffler

Re: What avatars annoy you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy39 View Post
I was asked by Mick to remove Butch...the walking bear. I did.
Someone complained of flashing lights....Yeah.

Royboy, I mentioned your avatar to you yourself at one time. There was a faulty frame in it which caused it to flash on and off. It didn't affect everyone but it did give me a blinding headache if I was trying to read your posts. I had the option of ignoring your posts but I didn't really want to do that. I know you said that you couldn't see the problem yourself. You may recall that I copied the gif, edited out the damaged frame and then I think I sent it back to you to substitute for the faulty version. I do know that for a while the none flashing version was used and I really appreciated that.

However, at some later stage you changed it, possible for a football one, and then put the original Butch back again with the faulty frame and I was back to square one so instead of bothering you again about it I asked Mick if he could swap it for the mended version - I know he has swapped avatars in the past when people have posted ones which contravened site regulations.

Instead of doing that though it sounds like he contacted you and asked you to do it yourself.

All I was asking for was the same avatar but without the damaged frame which caused me problems. I'm sorry if you took offence at that as none was intended and you didn't seem to mind the first time round.

WillowTheWhisp is offline   Reply With Quote