View Single Post
Old 18-06-2004, 08:28   #21
Darby

Re: Chuch Kirk Early 1960s

Quote:
Originally Posted by mez
my dad was called bernard, but he didnt drive the buses doug, he went in tampits club a lot though. darby, yes i lived in george st, but we lived at 27, oswald st first , the lords used to live in george st first then my mum bought there house off them , i do remember the gudgeons, the websters , olwen & frank crawshaw, the scully, the fentons, the mcgollochlins veronica prendergast but to name a few, rosthorns, do you remember eddie peareson, raymond lowe. see i did live in church & yes i remember going to blackburn on the tram, wot a rickity ride that was ha ha ha (spelling )
Eddie Pearson! use to play cricket with him in the Accy league. He use to live in Exchange Street, but that was over 20 years ago. Haven't seen him for donkeys.

Scully, Frank Crawshaw I remember well. OK I now am sure you use to live in Church. I use to libve at 12 Oswald Street, but that was more than 55 years ago!!! Must be getting old now. Was due my bus pass earlier this month, but they don't give 'em in Germany!!!
Darby is offline   Reply With Quote