View Single Post
Old 27-09-2008, 18:39   #22
Caz
God Member

Re: Photo Competition 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaret Pilkington View Post
Jambutty, you are never lost for words, as the above post proves.
And as far as pointing out flaws in the rules...if you think the rules are flawed then you can locate a moderator and put it to them,(for the consideration of perhaps being changed) and also, if you think the rules are flawed...you need not enter the competition.
I don't particularly like the aspersions you cast over the members of this forum...we aren't all the same......you may not like some of us, but there is no need to lump us all in the same category.
Spot on Margaret, JB is allowed to cast aspersions on us, thinks we are going to flout the rules! He can insult peoples intelligence, and ethics, doesn't just post his opinions, but carries on and on ad infinitum about why he is right and everyone else is wrong..

JB... when I came back to this forum, not long ago, I actually thought people may have been picking on you a little, but having read through your endless diatribe, I'm beginning to see it for what it is. Quite honestly I see YOU as the bully.

I am not young enough to know everything.
- Oscar Wilde
Caz is offline   Reply With Quote