View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 11:53   #97
Doug
Member.

Re: Accrington Stanley - Exactly

Oh give me strength…..It’s a documentary of the realities of a belt and braces east lances football club, and regardless of individual sensibilities and our variance of what is and what is not acceptable behaviour this is the reality at the FES.

We only have a club because of Eric Whalley and the likes Messer’s Coleman, Bell and numerous others who put their lives into Accrington Stanley. Yes we the Fans are just as important in Stanley’s make up including us that don’t make it through the gates each week….

At the end of the day who amongst us don’t swear in our own environments, very few of us no doubt. Its real life telly, if it offends then there’s always a repeat of some pretend clap trap on the other channel in which the cast won’t only be saying it; they’ll be doing it as well.

It takes brass bollocks to open the doors in the way they have and I would always prefer the Eric I saw last week to a total false one. And when coalley starts it’ll be like an x rated Brookside. Bring it on Lads, lets suck it and see…..

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -

Last edited by Mick; 10-10-2008 at 09:02.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote