View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 20:59   #105
Willie Miller
Senior Member+

Re: Accrington Stanley - Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo T Hornblower View Post
I wish you would speak proper english sometimes yonmon instead of talking in riddles . What do you mean by being under pressure to maintain a stereotype?? Its all about passion - plain and simple. When passion is involved and lets not beat about the bush here, there is a lot involved on a matchday from all sides, some people will swear and swear a lot - thats human nature. Agreed though, passion does inevitably lead to pressure. Unfortunately Eric has the evil combination of passion AND pressure as he also owns the whole shabang and is running it on an absolute shoestring so I can fully understand when he is at the workplace, he swears like a trooper - I dont think he or any of us are trying to 'maintain a stereotype'.

As you said about the player cursing the ref, I saw Mark Hughes shout the b word at the touchline on Match of the Day 2 last night. I have said it earlier and was pointed out by K-P very early on in this thread - this is a behind the scenes documentary not an advert and it was never intended to be and I cant see why this has created such a big fuss. Well said Doug btw.

Jimbo T blower

The Voice of the Terrace

www.stanleyultras.co.uk

Willie Miller is offline   Reply With Quote