View Single Post
Old 17-11-2008, 12:57   #19
springhill

Re: Springhill Community Centre

Hi, I have just been reading the comments about the community centre and it was interesting to read your comments about the usage.
There are various activities taking place such as numeracy, ESOL, IQRA, aerobics, gentle exercise just to name a few. Youth Action@ Hyndburn put on activities for young peopple aged 11 upwards. The after school club caters for ages or 5-11 yrs every school night from 3-6pm.

This is your centre (you being the community) and would like to see it being used to its full potential, there are 4 computers for community use too so if you have any ideas for any groups you wish to come and set up, come and talk to me at the centre.

Or if you prefer and you have other issues such as where young people are going to play once work begins on the land at the top of Exchange Street, come and voice yiour concerns at the Spring Hill Network Meeting on Wednesday 19th November at 6:45pm at the centre. You will be made most welcome.

If you have any further questions or would just like a visit please call me on 01254 871 658
springhill is offline   Reply With Quote