View Single Post
Old 13-02-2009, 01:22   #54
Bernard Dawson
Senior Member+

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
The Freedom of Information Act is a good piece of legislation that has come in recently.

I have nothing to hide to I am pleased to tell everyone on here that AndrewB, probably on instructions from Peter Britcliffe, is doing his own personal best to make sure that my reputation remains.

Andrew has tabled an FOI on my expenses. I could have told him personally if he had contacted me first but not to worry.

It was a seedy request because The Council has ALWAYS gone to the annual LGA Conference. 3 Tories and 2 Labour. For the last 5 years I have been once and turned it down 4 times. No-one knows (or would faintly remember) that except Peter Britcliffe.

Andrews FOI is not for the 4 years I did not go. It only asks for the year I did (with Jean Battle Labour and 3 Tories). How did you know which year to pick Andrew, I am impressed!!!!!! We were put in a reasonable hotel, the 3 Tories refused that one and booked in a much nicer, more expensive one. I remember myself and Jean having a laugh at how they just can't stop themselves. (BTW Ring Jean Battles no is the book - anyone can ring her)

It was 4 days. The LGA pass was £204.44 for delegates. The Hotel for 4 nights was £323.40. Nice try Andrew. The best bit is the food and travel allowance I claimed was £0. Come Andrew... you asked... now have the guts to tell everyone all about me !!!!

Andrew also did a FOI for something only Peter Britcliffe knows. Mobile tariffs...... I have a big Council Mobile Phone Bill £100 month combined..... and Andrew wants to tell you all about it first as Peter Britcliffe never knew how it happened, just it did.... (How did you know to ask that question Andrew??? - Devils dirty work perhaps - the black art of politics??)

What Andrew did not FOI was my mileage or carers allowance... Peter Britcliffe knows it it is £0.

The Tories have been furiously sending FOI to County Council etc.. to dish the dirt on someone else to cover up their own policies...

Some come on Andrew, how did you know where to fire the blank bullets and where not too?? Tell all the board members your reasons for doing it and why you excluded many aspects of allowances and only asked (or was told to ask) where I had ex's!!

.. I hope you're not on that Wikipedia still

Pathetic. Can we now get on with making this Borough great.
Apparently Graham he has asked the same question about me. I have never even been to a Local Government Conference.

If Andrew had asked me I would have told him that.
Bernard Dawson is offline   Reply With Quote