View Single Post
Old 13-02-2009, 09:28   #67
cashman
Coffin Dodger.

Jewel Quest Champion!
Cribbage Master Champion!

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewb View Post
I haven't replied until now as I had a lady over. It did provide us with a topic of conversation though.

Yes, it was me. I did not however, as you see it, go chasing after you with a pitchfork, perhaps you're feeling a little too self important. I actually requested all the councillors expenses. In your world you seem to believe that Mr Britcliffe is out to get you, and must be feeding me information, must be telling me to request expenses from you, must be telling me which expenses to request. As I write all my posts myself, I will have to take it as a complement that you think my posts do not originate from me. In the real world, I don't actually talk to Peter all that much. He certainly doesn't ask me to post things, and if he did, I wouldn't. He will have found out about the expenses that I requested of him, yourself, and other councillors, in the very same way you did.

I don't particularly believe you've been at all rational about this. After all one has to imagine what you were trying to achieve by posting this misinformation here rather than e-mailing me. Would you have done this with another member of the public?
Had a lady over what? perfectly rational explanation very acceptable to cashy, but ta fer the entertainment, made a boring night very funny.