View Single Post
Old 14-02-2009, 02:42   #120
andrewb
God Member

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
Labour Councillors have put forward all the best ideas in the last 12 years and the Tories have put none as far as I can see. Labours biggest achievement is probably creating the best part of 600 jobs in the Globe Centre. The 2nd is the recycling scheme. What is the Tories best contribution in 12 years Andrew? Keeping the Council Tax down below a 100%!

Posted via Mobile Device
Like to blow your own trumpet? The Conservatives haven't put any good ideas forward for 12 years? Give me a break. As for dictatorship, it's a funny one, where the opposition give all the ideas. I think you people calling it a dictatorship insult the people suffering under real dictators. Council is democratically elected.

Labour in Hyndburn are the party that will just consistently try and trip the Conservatives up at every step. One day you will realise that it's constructive, and will win you more votes, if you admit where the council has achieved, what the Conservatives do well, and how you'll work together. You're unbelievable until then and won't be winning control. While under your stewardship Labour are a sinking ship - your hatred creates errors of judgement.

Have you apologised to Peter Britcliffe for the incorrect accusations in post one yet?