View Single Post
Old 14-02-2009, 12:08   #133
g jones
Senior Member+

Re: Anyone made a secret Freedom Of Info request about me ? Andrew?

I think they have all spoken publicly and they have all put their views out in the public domain... It's no secret who some of them are.

John Griffiths, Doug Heyes, Sandra Heyes, Wyn Frankland, Rennie Pinder (chair of Altham Parish Council) and David Mason. On and off Paul Barton.

Wyn resigned describing her colleagues as 'Muppets and Puppets' in the press, you don't get more damning than that. Sandra is still involved at other levels despite losing her seat but people know her views.

I told John Griffiths he had been sacked from the cabinet. He didn't believe me. He did 5 minutes later after a showdown. Rennie won't stand for the Tories as they are now and will openly tell anyone that. David Mason resigned and described his Conservative Party as a dictatorship (in full council) a Party that doesn't listen to the opposition. Doug went in the papers a month or so back openly criticising Conservative Policies, is the husband of Sandra, and he is a long standing respected Tory.

Andrew, your local Party appears to be in chaos. It needs sorting out. Why don't you stand? You have less a majority now than you did in 1999. Just 18 Concillors. One less and you lose control. That's because you are benefitting from national polling and this hides the terrible situation of just how many are voting on local isues against this Conservative Council.

About 10 seats have a 50 majority on 1300 turnout.

Last edited by g jones; 14-02-2009 at 12:14.
g jones is offline   Reply With Quote