View Single Post
Old 15-02-2009, 06:57   #24
SPUGGIE J
God Member

Re: I'd rather this was in anything goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsay ormerod View Post
The moderator who did the editing had a reason behind his decision,and to be honest that should be good enough without him having to defend his actions. People have full time jobs and moderate, it's not easy and to be honest is not a fun job, instead of whinging about how mods do the job, maybe just appreciate them for giving up their valuable spare time.
Dont think its a "bash the mods" thread its just a case of knowing what bit was wrong and why it was "fixed" thus preventing it happening again as I said previously. The mods do take some stick and supose that goes with the job so to speak. Without them it would be chaos on here and bad for the site. In a way it would be like me asking the mods to remove a post taken out without a reason as to why and the justification as to why. Ok the decission will be theirs but I will have given my reasons why. There has been and always be things that we disagree with the mods about and that will not change nor will there be a people that behave 100% of the time.

All comments above are nothing to do with here and therefore not the resposibility of the Accrington Web site owners admins or mods.

THEY ARE MINE!!!!

SPUGGIE J is offline   Reply With Quote