View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 17:33   #2
banjoman

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

oooh toughy. Its that line between freedom of expression social unrest.

I guess it depends a lot on the individual. I believe there are a small group of "pc" people who try to paint everything with a broad brush, and try to make every situation fit within it and then enforce this on everyone else. I dont think this is possible.

For example were the IRA freedom fighters or terrorists ? If they were terrorists then werent the French resistance in 1940s ?

What if the Nazis held a rally ? Should they be allowed to ? What about the BNP. If the BNP cant then why should any other political party ?

I generally have a rule of thumb which says believe in what you want to believe in as long as it doesnt affect me or you try to force it on me. Have respect for me and my opinions and I`ll respect yours. What I think is missing from certain people in this country is that respect for others, and at that point (if it was me) I`d politely kick them out of the country regardless of origin. Well not politely then, but they`d still be out.