View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 19:04   #23
Eric
God Member

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Multiculteralism can only work if the people who come to live here, like and respect us for who we are, and what we stand for. If they basically want to dominate, oppress or change us towards their beliefs or lifestyle ideals as indoctrined from their own countries, then it quite simply cannot ever work. We can all be different, and have varrying thoughts and values, however we have to value our Country and what it stands for. The more diverse we get, the more we stand to lose a common national identity, its not rocket science is it ?. As we think about the welcome home that certain sections of our community gave some of our soldiers recently, one begins to question what things would be like here if we get to a close on 50/50 ratio of Indigenous British and other Ethnic groups. Would these people fight for Britain for example, particularily if it came to be against countries they or their relatives formerly came from. If they would'nt then where would that leave us as a nation. Very very vunerable is the answer really. I always recall the former Cricketer and Pakistani politician Imran Khan saying during a debate, that he hopes the West wake up to whats ahead, and not to underestimate the power and influence of Islam. I took what he said quite lightly at the time. These days i'm thinking about it more and more!

Best Regards - Taggy
So this really isn't about multi-culturalism is it. It's about Islam, which in no way shape or form is "ethnic". And it's not really a question of "we can all be different"; "can" doesn't come into it; for we are all different. Rather than pussy foot around, why not come out with it and discuss, openly, the threat that Islam poses to the whole Western World, not only Britiain?

Concerning what Imran Khan said, I happen to agree with him; and I have made that point several times on this forum, particularly arguing that there are significant and probably irreconcilable differences in the ways that western societies developed and those forces which created Isalmic states.
Eric is offline   Reply With Quote