View Single Post
Old 16-03-2009, 08:07   #135
Neil
Administrator

Ace Driver Champion!
Onslaught 2.1 Champion!
Defender of the Holy Pig Champion!

Re: I'd rather this was in anything goes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleks View Post
This site is going down hill and im not the only one who thinks and i think that more people should just be more honest with people and stop being so dam over PC all the time.
I think all forums have up's and down's. I don't this one is going down at the moment though. Just look at the number of active members and the ammount of usually useful posts we get daily. We have serious posts and just plain daft ones. I think it is what makes this a good forum. I think people get bored with forums and just move on somewhere else.

As for fair and balanced moderating and I think the mods do let some things go a little and stop some before they think they go off the rails. It works well except that some people think they can break the rules without being pulled up for it, a slight side effect I think when you do use a sensible and flexible approach. I hope you wont be upset when your post gets edited to remove the *'s you used instead of swearing. If I was a mod and had to keep editing peoples posts for doing things like that I would probably give them a little less leway as well. After all swearing with *'s just makes more work for them to do.