View Single Post
Old 20-03-2009, 16:13   #82
Redraine
Resting in Peace

Re: Mullers Gone To Bantams

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCR ADIM View Post
I have read it and yes you are right, they are saying he is a non-league go around and only turning pro at 2004 etc some bad comments which will hurt alot of stanley fans as it did to me because we know how good he is! But how many of our fans wrote of Lindfield when we signed him saying things like he has been to many clubs and only scored a handfull of goals etc. Ever game i have been to home and away he has play very well. The game on Tuesday was the best i have seen him play, yeh he aint scored lots of goals but he works very hard and will have an even more inportant job tomorrow. Mullin is 35 does not have long left in the career and proberly wants to play infront of more than 2,000 fans every week. Better ground and proberly training facilities. Tomorrow will be a very good game. I have great faith in Coley and Jimmy and the squad to continue where we left off on tuesday

Roll on 3pm Saturday nothing better than watching Stanley in the Sun shine, having a good old sing song, and the team playing brilliant like tuesday.
What a great lad you are, MCR. Could do with a few more like you on this messageboard.
Redraine is offline   Reply With Quote