View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 10:53   #201
Tin Monkey
Senior Member+

Re: Mullers Gone To Bantams

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-P View Post
One of the busiest threads of the season..all these people wanting to talk about it but you want them to stop.. try not to take this the wrong way but...my arnt we feeling important

I say let the people posting decide if they want to stop... the thread will slowly sink to the bottom of the page and off to the land of the fairies when the people decide theres nothing left to talk about... not when you feel its time.

we lose a player of paul mullins ability for no good reason other than he wanted to go.. opinion is divided and i say the club should ahve said NO and kept hold in case we needed him. I say the club is far more important than pauls needs.

haha but thats all OK becasue we won a game... what a nice simplistic world that is
I actually meant that we should move on as a body of fans and as a club. If people want to live in the past in the hope of maybe reversing what has happened, then I'm not going to try to stop them from doing that. Feel free to stagnate if you so wish, but I'd rather move on and look at what's going to happen next.

We're not safe from relegation yet, but we're getting nearer and nearer. It'll take a herculean effort from the likes of Chester to catch us now, although I won't be relaxing until it's in the bag.

Next season will be a new start (in a lot of ways), so I'd rather concentrate on that, than on one player who's no longer with us.