View Single Post
Old 22-03-2009, 18:11   #84
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Bet Bagpuss is legless this afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
This has been bugging me as I know I didn't give you karma negative or good so why you chose to abuse me I can't understand, I will let you know that when I'm able you will be receiving a little present in your karma box from me.
It is quite simple. My points went down by 37 so whoever it was had a Rep Power of 74. You were the only person who at that time had a Rep Power of 74 and your award was made in response to my post #69 in this thread.

Of course it is not beyond the realms of probability that there is another forum member with a Rep Power of 74 but if there is that person has not contributed to this thread. And if it was another person and s/he was just browsing around, in all probability that person would have chosen a different post of mine.

Your “when I’m able” comment gives it away. It is a long while since you made me an award so you should be able to do so again right now but by your own admission you are unable to do so. The only thing stopping you is that you have made me an award recently and have to make 10 more awards before you can make me another ‘gift’. So maybe 10 people are going to get lucky just so you can prove your point. Then again having made your post today at 12:45 what stopped you from making me a gift after you made your post? Well you couldn’t could you because you made that award on the 19th at 21:16 and you haven’t made at least 10 other awards since then.

Finally your choice of comment of “You are now talking complete bollox” was your style.

So ergo it was you. And showing the same lack of moral fibre by not signing your award you are showing that same lack of moral fibre by trying to lie your way out of it.