View Single Post
Old 24-03-2009, 17:36   #89
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Bet Bagpuss is legless this afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
Who do you think you are Sherlock Holmes?

Just look at the first line of your deduction, I will quote you "My points went down by 37 so whoever it was had a Rep Power of 74", I ONLY HAVE A REP POWER OF 74 POINTS BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME NEGATIVE KARMA, will you apologise now.

I can't use karma because it says I have given too much out in 24 hours but you are now on my hit list and I rarely do that.
Please remember the last time I gave you karma, it was because you had made a lot of enemies so I would presume you have another to your collection hense the deduction and the comment, now leave me alone.
Sherlock Holmes was a fictitious character. I am for real.

“I ONLY HAVE A REP POWER OF 74 POINTS BECAUSE YOU GAVE ME NEGATIVE KARMA, will you apologise now.”

My poor deluded member you are forgetting one thing.

When I made you the negative award my Rep Power was 61 meaning that you got –30. Your Re Power was at 74 at the time and my –30 reduced your points by 30 but did not affect your Rep Power because –30 was not enough to bring the total down below a multiple of 50 points. If you cannot follow that reasoning then try this.

Let us assume that your points totalled 1,545. Deduct 30 and that brings them down to 1,515. For your Re Power to have gone down the points total would need to be reduced below 1,500.

The only person who should be apologising is you for trying to wriggle out of your situation by lying about it.

However, if you can give me some negative Karma tomorrow then that allows you to wriggle off the hook. But you won’t be able to because you haven’t been able to make 10 awards since the time that you gave me the negative Karma. Currently it appears that we are limited to one award per day and only 5 days have passed and that can only mean the maximum that you could have awarded elsewhere is 5 lots. Ergo you cannot make me an award until after the 29th but only if you make an award to someone else each day until then.

If you do not make me a negative award by midnight tomorrow the 25th then the evidence against you is overwhelming, my case is proven conclusively and whatever reputation you had is flushed down the pan.

I look forward to receiving some negative karma tomorrow sometime or an admission that you have been lying by denying it was you.

I suppose that you are now going to take a hissy fit and when actually able to zap me with some more negative Karma.