View Single Post
Old 26-03-2009, 22:45   #108
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Bet Bagpuss is legless this afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagpuss View Post
You have now lost the plot, like everyone else I'm only allowed to make award per day which I gave to you last night for making me laugh, yes a positive award.
If you would stop thinking I made an award to you on the 19th it would all become clear. There's no skullduggery so if I was you I would let it go because you are making yourself look a little foolish.

For anyone still interested I support Liverpool, Jammy Butt supports Man Utd, Liverpool beat Man Utd hense the bitterness perhaps.
Cobblers! Absolute cobblers!

In the rush to zap me again before you were legitimately able to but had arranged to be able to for a few brief minutes, you forgot to hit the right button and gave me good Karma by mistake. The default is negative.

On the 19th you were the only person that had a Rep Power of 74. I checked.

The Karma rule was and probably still is that you cannot give the same person some Karma, good or bad, unless you have given 10 other people (now it appears to be 13) Karma.

I have tried to make an award to everyone that I have made an award to recently and it was person 14 before I was allowed to do so.

The rule was that members were limited to a certain number of awards per day. For a long while now I have been limited to 1 per day. It used to be 2 per day quite some time ago. If other people have also been limited to one per day, then for someone to be able to zap me again 5 days after the last time, then there is clearly something wrong.

During those five days I was limited to just one a day so in theory so was everyone else.

There is one way to resolve this. I know for a fact that one mod can read members’ Karma awards and even if they were anonymous he can tell who made the award. Or at least that is what he claimed. If that person would like to read my award list so that it displays who sent what and take a screen grab of the result he could then publish it in open forum for all to see.

The fact that you support Liverpool and I support Manchester United has got nothing to do with it.