View Single Post
Old 31-03-2009, 16:15   #126
jambutty
Apprentice Geriatric

Cool Re: Bet Bagpuss is legless this afternoon

To all those cowards who dare not face me when awarding negative Karma especially the last one who added the comment “Say goodbye to your karma” I would just say I couldn’t care less about Karma. And such a remark does point to the existence of a sheep like behaviour of the ‘clique’.

So attack away. All it will prove is that I am spot on. This forum is run by two or three cliques that spend time awarding each other Karma just to get their Rep Power up and up so that they can then use it as a weapon to browbeat those who have a different viewpoint to theirs. In the days of the wild west over the pond it would be they who would form a vigilante posse to hang some unfortunate soul just because he thought different to them.

Is it any wonder that out of over 15,000 people who have signed on to this forum there are only 30 or so regulars? What happened to the rest? They came, they saw and never came back. I wonder why?

I will take your leave and watch the newly painted plank of wood dry. It’s much more interesting.

I might even pop back from time to time to see how certain people’s Karma is rising.

I can’t even be bothered to find suitable smileys to emphasise the points.