View Single Post
Old 06-04-2009, 09:44   #8
Mick
Resting in Peace

Re: Photo Competition 67

not for the first few until i got some donations from some friends of mine on the market
i still have a lot of stuff yet so no problems just that they are only small stuff which i though would be best as i have had to post some of them and postage comes out of my pocket which i might add i don't mind in the least i will do anything to help accyweb and its members if i can.

but if i got a donation of something big like a flat screen monitor and someone abroad won it would cost me a fortune if they picked it as a prize.

yes i am beginning to think the prizes don't matter as i still have 2 here yet that have not been picked up
or arrangements made to get them
but i like giving these prizes out that members have donated i also get to meet members that don't go to the meets which i love doing
so the prizes will stay as long as i can just for my own satisfaction

just a thought if its the type of prizes thats the problem then i think that can be sorted to some extent as i still know a lot of market traders in other towns that used to stand accy market but have moved so i might be able to get prizes at a discount price if you have any suggestions for prizes up to say £10 let me know and i will see what i can get hold of but not promising anything

Last edited by Mick; 06-04-2009 at 09:58.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote