View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 06:20   #2
emzy
Senior Member+

Re: Obesity and diet pills

I have been on Reductil??? I think it was anyway, is that the appetite supressant? It worked for a short while but after a couple of month seemed to stop working (had the nurse baffled anyway) Then realised it wasnt an appetite supressant that I needed as I dont really have an appetite. I was then referred to a dietician but havnt been for some time (which reminds me, i must see whats going on, havnt had an appointment since october last year) Reductil did seem to work in reducing my appetite but this meant that i was hardly eating at all. I know someone whos on the other one and it seems to be working quite well for her.

Im not one for taking medication anyway, if I get ill I generally let my body fight it off naturally etc

I think more of what is needed is people seeing a dietician and sorting out their fiet rather than sticking them on pills and if they do go for that option then they need to fully understand what they need to do in order to help the tablet work, they dont really work on their own, you still have to diet with them
emzy is offline   Reply With Quote