View Single Post
Old 07-04-2009, 13:26   #15
accyman
God Member

Re: Obesity and diet pills

lol most people gain weight when tehy stop smoking so no sooner are people victimised for smoking they then find themselves targeted for been overweight when they comply to not smoking

if you are geneticly big you will in most cases return to been big , i know peopel who have spent years on diets and although they loose weight teh second teh diet slips it comes back, drugs are a temporary fix for these people and in the long run dont work

however

there are those that indulge too much and the only problem is with their feet becasue they cant keep them out of the fridge or mcdonalds

we have become too much like america where fast food and microwave meals rule supreme , luckily i learned how to cook a decent meal which is more than can be said for quite a lot of people these days

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 07-04-2009 at 13:28.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote