View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:33   #51
accyman
God Member

Re: Parking on Blackburn road

as stated many times by myself and was actually printed in the local paper , the council had a clamp down in the area but fines were simply ignored and nothing was acheived, why it was left to the council to sort out god only knows but i think traffic parking issues have been taken out of teh polices hands and given to councils to enforce via traffic wardens

the council according to the paper said that they actually gave up trying to enforce traffic law there

pcso's can now give parking tickets etc but whats the point when its a mine field trying to find out who the actuall owner is or who was driving the car or if the person resposible actually has a driving licence

rather than give up on an area they shoudl have got tougher and simply sent in towing trucks and sent the violators car to the crusher regardless of its age or condition because to get the message accross its going to take zero tolerance and affirimitave action until the learn that you have to follow the law regardless of what area you live in

if there ever becomes such a campaign i would gladly do the job for free and take great pleasure in taking cars to the crushing machine

when one area is seen to be getting away with murder people rightly or wrongly think well if its ok for them its ok for me and then the problem spreads

rant over for now , soap box back in its corner lol

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote