View Single Post
Old 14-04-2009, 22:47   #101
accyman
God Member

Re: Parking on Blackburn road

the point is katex wether it be criminal or whatever it appears no laws get enforced down there wether it be parking illigaly or pulling people over for criminal offences

i have said before on here that i saw a traffic cop sat right behind a car with the driver yakking on his mobile and did naff all even though the police officer continued driving for a while behind teh talkative driver infront of him he merely turned off and let the guy go and it wasnt a one off as i used to spend quite a lot of time in that area and have seen plenty of things slide that beggars belief right infront of police officers

you can gurentee teh second i make a phoncall with my mobile while driving witha copper behind me the recording equptment will be on logging my offence and then the flashing lights saying pull over would come on and i would get my fine and points

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote