View Single Post
Old 04-05-2009, 18:25   #9
katex
Resting in Peace

Re: Accrington Observer - the new look.

Was going to say exactly the same thing Garinda ! Appears that not much of the 'get off yer' backside into town and report' type of attitude .. only what people will send in themselves...

The 'Life' section was billed as 'super new', well not for me .. don't wish to read about the anaemic looking Rhydian thank you very much, and I did enjoy the 'My Life' section, even though some oddball characters ... was fun to see who they would be stuck in a lift with. They were our oddballs after all. And where is the photo' of the week ?! They were good too. Thought Clayton/Altham District news had disappeared and then spotted these five liners on the left .... utter laziness.

Just as an aside, advert in jobs section (are there any in Hyndburn now ?) .. for trainee plumbers .. daughter pointed this out ..(my kids like to read the Observer when they are over) States you could be installing full bathrooms in 6 weeks .... huh .. would you contract them ..... LOL. Bet Derekgas would have summat to say about this. Not the Observer's fault mind you.
katex is offline   Reply With Quote