View Single Post
Old 25-05-2009, 10:09   #18
derekgas
God Member

Re: Photo Competition 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by katex View Post
Don't know whether I love or hate you Derek. Spent 3 hours today walking around Clayton looking for buildings .. now feel like I have got bricks in me feet ! Having said that, went down little lanes never visited before, and had a lovely chat to the lady who owned the refurbished barn, and the man that has the stables which were attached to Clayton Hall .. they are gorgeous. Trouble is lovely photos of these on the web-site which would outdo mine anyday.

Even noticed our new member 15 year old Nikiig has opened her own website with photos and are much better than mine of the building in Mercer Park .. sob, sob.

Tried to find some a little different, like the shelter in the park. Got accosted by a gang of teenagers who asked me why I was taking photos of them ... told them "not to flatter themselves" I'll get gobbed one of these days. LOL. Put a couple up, but will go out again.
You should have rang me Kate, I would have come along, I love cheeky kids, I also wonder what I was thinking spelling house (hows), am losing the plot, and still havnt got out to take any pics!