Thread: Cheese
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 22:55   #14
lindsay ormerod
Senior Member+

Re: Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taggy View Post
Thats a shame John, i'm very much like you and love my Cheese and as i dont go out as much now, i tend to get a small selection of Cheese for weekend evenings along with some nice vino. I found a nice Cheese shop in Clitheroe not long ago called Cheese Tchaikovsky, its only a small place but she stocks a really good selection of Cheeses many of which you wont get in the Supermarkets, she does other deli things too, and bakes her own bread 2 or 3 days a week. I got some Calvados Camembert there a couple of weeks back....wow was that a flavoursome cheese!! Its washed in Calvados which helps create the rind and gives it a really distinct flavour, very pungent too....lets say you know you've got it in the house!!! I try just to eat cheese at weekends though as i had put on a bit of weight, which i'm now working off at the Gym!!!

Best Regards - Taggy
Good stall in Accy market now, indoor, if you use the entrance next to the fruit market and walk past a couple of butchers it's on your right, opposite nasty shoe stall! Lady there is really helpful, lets you try any cheese you fancy.