View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 10:19   #109
Raggy Thun
Junior Member+

Re: "Save Our Stanley"

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALAIRIAN View Post
I think you will find that The DON has already paid £100K to the taxman and invested circa £250K in the club altogether!! Give the man a break
If the Don has already paid £100k to the tax man. How come we still owe £300k, which is what we started off at? And if he's put a further £250k in, why the hell didn't he use that to pay the tax so he could keep his business going rather than leave it up to us to bail him out.

This is obviously an old tax bill, are we paying the current bills? Or are we going to have to hold an SOS campaign every year?

Its funny how so many people on here seem to know the amount of money the Don put in and how he can bail out the club however there is nothing on companies house about the Don??? He's not a director or a shareholder. According to companies house it is all still Erics.

I just hope the Don has not been used as a puppet to take all the crap for the unpaid tax bill at the sake of his ego of owning a football club.

I know someone who knows the Don very well and the Don is far from a wealthy man. He can't afford to bail out the club. I don't want to slag any of the so called Directors off, but come on its time to come clean.
Raggy Thun is offline   Reply With Quote