View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 13:02   #120
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: "Save Our Stanley"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFF View Post
READ MY REPLY. I SAID THAT HE PAID £100K IN OCTOBER 2008. The £300k debt is now.

Who on earth said the share transfer has not taken place. Of course it has taken place Eric has no shares he has sold them to DON. Of course DON has paid Eric. These things take time to be registered at Companies House and at the moment there are more important things to be taken care of.

Now PLEASE stop posting your doom and gloom and beginning of the end nonsence. If you are a Stanley supporter pay your money to SOS and support Stanley, DON, Coley, etc. and help get us through this difficult time.

By the way my name is Jeff not Don. I am just trying to be supportive.
Like others Jeff, and in no way am I leaping to his defence !. Mr (or is it Mrs? Thun sadly has a head full of facts and figures which, accurate or not' are clouding his (or Her!) vision of the true scenario facing EVERYONE at this particular moment.

If his/her Fiscal meanderings are his/her particular obsession at the moment, then one can only join Macca and others in advising him to listen to, and read the facts as released so far!....he/she would then have a clearer vision!

Far better though would be a switching of the energies he/she uses for this purpose with such profligacy, to the task in hand. Which is....
ONE WAY OR THE OTHER...THE SURVIVAL OF ACCRINGTON STANLEY !!....
and what concrete efforts he( or She!) can make on their behalf!.

It grieves me to appear critical of fellow postees as everyone knows !. but I feel that a little advice given here might save an unfortunate one hours of useless cogitation and valuable time!!.

'ON STANLEY!.....ON!!!!.
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote