View Single Post
Old 14-10-2009, 08:29   #31
Doug
Member.

Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

It’s a bold move and it answers what some of us have in fact asked for; I had said months ago I wanted a share or Shares for there historic long term value although that wouldn’t be in financial terms. They are expensive and some of us will do silly things to get one; I’ve already told “her” lies i.e. there only £200 quid etc.

The only worries I have is the marketing aspect from the club; Programme announcement fine, but by half time it should have been on the fishy site with half a dozen questions answered before they could be asked; a full description of the package; can they be bought over small payments or be reserved to give people time to access funds.

Full credit to the club because this also answers some of the questions regarding the alleged debt levels and short term future funding after the tax repayment, not a vast amount of money but certainly better than handing out the begging bowl again.

Will they all be sold? Doubt it at this time of year following a really bad down turn like we have just had; the better off fans may have a run on them with Christmas only 10 weeks away, it a good quality novelty gift if you can afford it.

On - Stanley – On
- Who’s Laughing Now -
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web