View Single Post
Old 15-10-2009, 08:32   #135
Outback Ozzy
Senior Member+

Re: 1000 Shares Issue!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevonStanley View Post
This so-called share issue is completely bonkers. A share of what? It appears to me that what the club is doing is selling a piece of paper, 10 tickets and a shirt for £250. All this to bail out the current incumbents? It appears to me they are trying to save their own necks, not the club.
Believe me when I say I thought exactly the same ie 1000 shares at £250 + what is in the SOS fund = Dave O'Niell and fellow directors getting away scot free. Not so n'est pas, according to our CEO - the money for the taxman has already been collected ie SOS fund + £100k from directors + £50k loan from a local businessman and this will be paid shortly, in fact we await the declaration on the Official website that it has been paid and indeed Accrington Stanley live to fight another season. The share issue as I see it is to consolidate that position for the remainder of the season and the future. We live in hope!

Piston broke owd geezer, Stanley supporter and shareholder, Retired and loving it
Addendum, the views I express on here are my own, if you don't like them: TOUGH!
Outback Ozzy is offline   Reply With Quote