View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 12:14   #424
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

you know margaret bill hicks once said in his comedy act...

Three weeks ago two of my friends and I went to a ranch in Fredericksburg, Texas, and took what Terence McKenna calls "a heroic dose." Five dried grams. Let me tell you, our third eye was squeegeed quite cleanly. Wow! And I'm glad they're against the law, 'cause you know what happened when I took 'em? I laid in a field of green grass for four hours, going "My God, I love everything." The heavens parted, God looked down and rained gifts of forgiveness onto my being, healing me on every level, psychically, physically, emotionally. And I realized our true nature is spirit, not body, that we are eternal beings, and God's love is unconditional 'n' there's nothing we can ever do to change that. It is only our illusion that we are separate from God, or that we are alone. In fact the reality is we are one with God and He loves us. Now, if that isn't a hazard to this country..

some people will probally think this belongs in life's topic. Perhaps we can get this topic moved to anything goes where it belongs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargaretR View Post
I once had a small bag of mushrooms stored in my freezer for a friend.
They aren't illegal until they are processed (dried)
.....didn't have the guts to ask to sample them - life is surreal enough without adding to it