Old 16-10-2009, 12:20   #426
Bagpuss
Accy Red

Cricket Challenge Champion!
Re: Multiculteral Britain - A No,No?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restless View Post
just having fun bagpuss....

edit: i don't mean to be offensive towards you bagpuss. if you are not a racist and you are just against mass immigration. Thats ok. But you're comments are too blunt. and some comments from people just come across as being racist, and I am a bad judgement of telling the difference....
Please feel free to be offensive towards me because some members do see me as a racist so I must be

I am willing but not enthusiastic to accept a multicultural Britain in a small way but what is happening at the moment is an invasion by eastern Europeans who are taking over our homes, jobs, schools ect ect. This cannot be allowed to continue the doors have to be closed now.

Then we are being attacked by the muslims, I accept that it's not all muslims, who want to impose their laws onto us, again this must not be allowed to happen, this march in London at the end of October should not be allowed to take place, we are too soft in this country and recent posts in this thread show what I'm talking about.

"At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They're only there to sign cheques." - Bill Shankly
Bagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote