View Single Post
Old 30-10-2009, 18:12   #72
Restless
Senior Member+

Re: Voting for Christians in Politics > Reply to Eric

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Ross View Post

Our natural disposition is to sin
Oh my but what is 'sin' its the rules we make for ourselves.

Like the 10 commandments...(discounting the few worship me bollocks ones)

Honor your father and mother - Not for everbody. Those that was born into a family of really bad parenting will probally never honor their parents. As for me i do this anyway because i love my mum and dad NOT BECAUSE GOD TOLD ME TO

You shall not murder - well it just feels right to me not to do this... It really does. Why? because its wrong NOT BECAUSE GOD TOLD NOT TO

You shall not commit adultery - Well if i love somebody enough i wont do this NOT BECAUSE GOD TOLD NOT TO

You shall not steal
- I pride myself on being an honest person. I struggle everyday through life to pay for my well being. Somehow i make it. I dont steal because its wrong. NOT BECAUSE GOD TOLD NOT TO

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor
- Again i pride myself on being honest & I dont know my neighbours. 1) is a guy that is so odd all his windows are blacked out by blankets, he comes and goes through the back door and his garden is DISGUSTING 2) other way are Asians and i dont think they care about Cristianity BOLD TEXT BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY AT THIS POINT

You shall not covet your neighbor's wife
- Wait, Isn't this the same as adultery... Oh no wait. We haven't to even 'think' about our neighour's wife either way.

SEE ABOVE FOR WHY I DONT COVET MY NEIGHBOURS WIFE...(really i think its pretty obvious)

You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor
- damn it i really waNT that HD 50'' LCD televison

So what is sin its basically a bunch of bad things that ANY DECENT PERSON SHOULD'NT DO NO MATTER WHAT 'GOD' SAYS IS WRONG

stuff it

Last edited by Restless; 30-10-2009 at 18:15.
Restless is offline   Reply With Quote