View Single Post
Old 31-10-2009, 09:52   #78
Alex Ross
Junior Member+

The word of the Lord concerning Cities and Tents

If you did not want to hear the word of Christ or learn what the Bible says then I expect you would not have clicked on this message. So there is your opportunity to turn a deaf ear ....

After praying, this is the answer I received:
I found the comment that Rio De Janeiros still has slums well considered.
Christ is greatly blessing me:

Isaiah 45v24 Surely, shall one (myself) say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
Isaiah 45v25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.

I am grateful for the support of the Roman Catholic Church in tackling these problems in Rio De Janeiros. It is far better in my experience than any critic here for all their fine words.
I pray that the Pope becomes more personally involved too.
Pointing out how much more needs to be done will not build a single house in Rio De Janeiros. "For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead" James 2:20
Looking at Rio De Janeiros we can also see that some live in worse tents than others.
"He answered and said unto them, He that hath two coats, let him give to him that has none; and he that has meat, let him do likewise." Luke 3:11.
I support the church of Christ in cities throughout Latin America and Mexico as Christ provides:

"And there he makes the hungry to dwell, that they may prepare a city for habitation" Psalm 107:36

"The righteous shall see it (the cities I mentioned raised up), and rejoice: and all iniquity shall stop her mouth." Psalm 107:42

"Whoso is wise, and will observe (make an effort to understand) these things, even they shall understand the lovingkindness of the LORD." Psalm 107:43

The Lord has said to me that He upholds me and my cause as it is just in His eyes:

"Tell you, and bring them near; yes, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? HAVE not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a JUST God and a SAVIOUR; there is none beside me." Isaiah 45:21

"And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the JUST; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord." Luke 1:17

"That which is altogether JUST shall you follow, that you may live, and
inherit the land which the LORD thy God gives you." Deuteronomy 16:20

Numbers 35:6 And among the cities which you shall give unto the Levites there shall be six cities for refuge, which you shall appoint for the manslayer, that he may flee there: and to them you shall add forty and two cities.

Numbers 35:11 Then you shall appoint you cities to be cities of refuge for you; that the slayer may flee there, which kills any person at unawares.

Numbers 35:12 And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment.

Numbers 35:13 And of these cities which you shall give six cities shall you have for refuge.

Numbers 35:14 you shall give three cities on this side Jordan, and three cities shall you give in the land of Canaan, which shall be cities of refuge.

Numbers 35:15 These six cities shall be a refuge, both for the children of Israel, and for the stranger, and for the sojourner (visitor) among them: that every one that kills any person unawares may flee there.
The christian interpretation of these passages is this:
I am part of a royal priesthood just like the Levites. I appoint Kingston in Canada, Rio de Janeiros, Hyndburn and the cities I referred to be christian cities of refuge and blessing; again calling for them to be raised up.
If God can so bless murderers in these cities will He not bless you if you ask?
Those who are to find salvation and blessing there are people, especially, who are without hope.
They (and we) are also people who that have "killed any person (Jesus) unawares".
We are the reason why Christ was slain.
It is also in the power of the Christian churches in Latin America, say, to appoint cities likewise.
My ministry here can be seen as fulfilling Joshua 20:2 for Christ.

Joshua 20:2 Speak to the children of Israel, saying, Appoint out for you cities of refuge, whereof I spake unto you by the hand of Moses.

I thank God that the word I have sown has taken root here.
At the moment I have no formal ministry and I am prepared to put Christ to the test.
If you feel that you want or God is calling you to support this ministry then be blessed as you sow some seed.
You can also do this by supporting your own church or some other Christian ministry.
You may be able to provide clothes, labour, food, or property.
It is up to you what you sow.
I believe that Christ has blessed you as you read His word here. If you do not know
Christ personally I encourage you to write to me.

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by garinda View Post
If God's finished rebuilding Rio, fabulously quaint shanty slums, by the way, and is about to start on Accrington, could we have a beach as well please?

Perhaps God could exchange Accrington's present tents for nice little chalets?

He could be like an omnipresent Billy Butlin.

Last edited by Mick; 02-11-2009 at 06:22.
Alex Ross is offline   Reply With Quote