View Single Post
Old 31-10-2009, 14:22   #87
Less
Grand Wizard Of The Inner Clique

Re: Voting for Christian in Politics

Just working from memory, I promise I won't Google anything, (honest, so this is MY, interpretation).

God put his only child on Earth, after being pleasant and helping wherever he could, trying to advise people about how we should all be nice to each other, the poor lad was Crucified, murdered, forced to pop his clogs long before he got the true message across.

Unfortunately for him there were a few leaders of the 'Church', that felt threatened, the Country was ruled by outsiders that didn't believe, one of them leant over backwards not to have this bloke condemned, (what better example of a Christian act could we see?),

However condemned to death this talented narrator was.

Was he bitter? No.

Did he Start swearing and say, "I'll get you all at play time"? No.

With his dying breath he said something along the lines of, "Hey up Dad don't blame the ignorant so, & so's for this, they haven't a clue about righteousness.

Was he talking about the Roman that tried to save his life? No.

Was he thinking of the Worldwide Barbarian's that had no chance to hear the word of one who's life was cut so short? No.

Perhaps he was talking about the ones that listened but failed to grasp the sentiments and love in his words? No.

'He', was talking about the established Church, the ones that refused to let go of what little power they had.

'He', is supposedly the Son of the God of love, the one that gave us all free will, we know this Son, he was supposedly Sacrificed for all of us so that his dad would forgive us our sin's.

I as an atheist, have more chance of sitting at the right hand of God than the sinners that manipulate his words.

Why? Because like many others although I'm a doubting Thomas, I try not to harm anyone or twist the words in the way these 'Good', Christians try to do.

There you go, that's my severe Penny's worth, suck the juice out of that you Messiah Murderer!

Last edited by Less; 31-10-2009 at 14:29.
Less is offline   Reply With Quote