View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 00:16   #18
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: origin of this country

Quote:
Originally Posted by jules58 View Post
I have looked throught many facts on who are the british people. the bristish people are In fact manly roman, and a bit of viking. That means we were!!!!!!! 80% of this mix.,
unless you came to this country in the 1950's there is no fact that one type of human is the sole inhabitant to this island.
But since the discovery of coal it was 80% roman and viking. That to me is the britsh people!!!!
BUT now it has gone, we are a mixed race country completely, there are big pockets of people who think that this is there country all over britian, from small estates to large ones all over the country, they will not interact with other people of this country with in the boundary of the last house that the origin has bought or rent, This country does not have no direct human inhabitance any more we are MIXED. But with a differance many of the people who came here and had families here still say they do not pleage there life to this country, like they will go back to there home land at some point, they never do go back. SO funny that is, POUND note spring to mind, thats why the people who are having hardship in there country travel all the way across europe to get here, word travels fast, WE ARE SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The steet I live in have pulling together to help people out, from moving rubish to putting up selves to help with filling out paperwork, l thing its time to pull together for the people of accrington, lancashire, england. and see who want to live here and pay there due.............and make this island of england pround again

I could type comments about this all night, but its time to stop and for you to respond. BRING IT ON!!!!!
England's never been an 'island'.

Seems your British geography, as well as history, isn't that hot.

Please could I have one of your pound 'notes' as a prize, for pointing this fact out?

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote