View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 00:27   #49
X1X

Re: Why is Church forgotten?

Ive lived in Church All my Life (Sadly), i am 18 and the reason of which church is now forgotten is because its a degrading place to live with nothing 2 offer. Sure it was once a great place to live, my mother says that all the time, when i say i cant wait to get out of here ! : )
However look at church now ! 4 Pubs 2 shops one of which should totally be closed down with what they sell over the counter, a libaray which was closed down to be turned into some crap that helps women with domestic violence (Thanks for closing the only place we could truely chill) CRAP COUNCIL !!
Church now is full of Drunks, People with no respect for the elders and the community. Over the past YEAR i know of; 1 Drug Raid - 4 House Robberies - Several Attacks of which i know the attackers ! And people who are always in and out of jail. THATS WHY CHURCH IS FORGOTTEN ITS FULL OF PEOPLE WITH NO JOBS AND TAKE DRUGS AND ARE VIOLENT. The only thing church had going for it is the Sports Centre, and still thats sucks.
Also if this isnt bad enough, i was out 2night drinking with some mates, around a bombfire (Were the sweet factory was and there was like 11-12 years drinking and mouthing off). Church Sucks - I Honestly think that out of all 17-19 years olds in church myself and my friends are the only ones to actually go to college and come of with Btecs and Degrees.
The Council needs to get up off their ass and sort it out !
X1X is offline   Reply With Quote