View Single Post
Old 30-12-2009, 16:47   #3
smudgie
Senior Member+

Re: January 2010 Transfer Window!!

Well put cashman.

Im assuming its the £50,000 we owe the PFA which is why we are still limited to 20 players in the squad.

Just assuming we pay it off heres my assesment of the current squad......
Obviously all my personal opinion

1. Bouzanis (MUST be a priority to extend the loan till the end of the season)
3. Richardson (Will he EVER be fit???, If not has to go im afraid)
5. Kempson, No brainer. New contract for next season already if you ask me.
6. Proctor, See Above, Sign him up.
7. Miles. Must do more for me to be given a new deal at the end of the season.
8. Joyce, Has been a great signing. Keep him
9. Kee, Has been unlucky with the form of Grant & Symes but doesnt have that cutting edge if you ask me. Back to Leicester for Billy for me.
11. Grant. Simply a revalation. Hope we can keep hold of him till the summer at least.
12. Edwards. Rock Solid. Nice to have a proper penalty taker aswell. Keep Him.
14. Ryan. Average start to the season, but is now back fully fit and firing. Keep Him.
15. Winnard. Not a natural left back and is abit clumsy but has done a good job. Keep Him.
16. Turner. Great young prospect, looking forward to him returning from injury. Keep Him
17. Mcconville. Not his biggest fan but is still young and developing and could improve. Keep Him.
18. Mullin. Not played a minute of 1st team football this season and will probably retire anyway.
19. Symes. With Grant without doubt our best and most improved player. Simply brilliant.......
20. Murphy. Looks a decent young player, but a better center back than Right Back IMO. Keep Him.
21 + 22 Burton & Ami. Youngsters not seen them yet.
24. Gary King. Needs to be given a chance has looked impressive when he has played but I cant help feeling his face doesnt fit. Give him a deal till the end of the season!
25. Dunbavin. Great shot stopper but decision making still suspect. A Good number 2 but nothing more. Keep him.
26. Lees. Another great find by Coleman, Hope we can keep him till the summer.
31. Flynn. Only the 1 game against Torquay and looked decent. Dont think we need him if im honest.
smudgie is offline   Reply With Quote