Thread: Karma?
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2004, 21:30   #35
WINGY

Re: Karma?

so your happy enough to post a response when its a personal attack (as you word it) on doug but when its anybody else say Kipax for example its ok??
I'm not saying its right for anybody to make "personal attacks" but i think the point made by less was valid IMHO. I have read posts with "personal attacks" on other members when thay have not had a valid point and seen no defence for it.

As for the comment about your karma being effected, personally i dont think that anything that you have said could possibly warrant changing karma. After all we are all entitled to an oppinion. Although in the last few days since the start of this thread the ammount of changing karma is unbelievable. Doug for example is now on 29. 2 days ago he was fearing he would have nothing. And with no disrespect to Doug if people were giving karma for good reason why has Dougs doubled in 2 days.

This was all seen on the old accyweb and the old sytem and that was abused the same as this one is, and at the end of the day this was programmed by Roy in his own time as a "feature " of Accyweb, so if it carries on being abused than surely Roy is waisting his own time???? IMHO

People work for money!
If you want loyalty, get a dog!!!
WINGY is offline   Reply With Quote