Thread: Karma?
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2004, 22:10   #38
Doug
Member.

Re: Karma?

No offence is taken wingy, but if people wish to express their opinion thought the use of Karma then I would suggest in my humble opinion that the system works. Obviously some will support one or other side in this matter, some couldn’t give a **** and other will remain impartial. I for one don’t mind the personal attacks in this instance because it is just an opinion that another individual.

You are right about massive increases in Karma; some are going through the roof. Maybe it’s just because people respect an opinion or may be its individual support, if it’s the latter then I would worry because that will split the site, not opinion and that can only be bad for all of us, that said there’s only a small number of folks involved in this and that should be easy for us to meet an accord that makes this site what it is. Democratic...

Just for the record less I give Karma to the lad for the same reason and at the time I said what as led to this interlude, I continue to give Karma ever time it let’s me to people who I feel merit it…it is a privilege and I respect that and award accordingly as I’m sure others do.
Doug is offline   Reply With Quote