View Single Post
Old 17-01-2010, 15:29   #12
steeljack
God Member

Re: How to lose allies ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinGermany View Post
I have one more point to add Mr.Steeljack, throughout my post I was hard but polite, I did no refer to your nations people as "Yanks" which you yourself did as this term is seen as derogatory, I have called you Americans, please keep that in mind before you next slate me.
Hold up there Sunshine .... take a time out ......red spots /bad karma ? don't come ranting and raving and making accusations without any proof .........I do send good karma out on occasion , but not bad, so get your facts right . Did the bad karma you recieved have a signature ? You can be sure it was not mine, I allways sign mine , and if it was I'm sure one of the moderators can check which ISP address it originated from.
Refering to your mention of using the word "Yanks" in my post ....please point out where I used it ......

On a lighter note, I allways thought the word "Yank" in modern usage went back to the days prior to D Day when American forces were billeted in the UK and one yank was all that was needed to get British womens knickers off

Be back later to respond to your other comments when I've had some breakfast
steeljack is offline   Reply With Quote