View Single Post
Old 17-01-2010, 16:51   #13
DaveinGermany
a multieloquent Mule

Xeno Tactic Champion!
Re: How to lose allies ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steeljack View Post
Hold up there Sunshine .... take a time out ......red spots /bad karma ? don't come ranting and raving and making accusations without any proof .........I do send good karma out on occasion , but not bad, so get your facts right . Did the bad karma you recieved have a signature ? You can be sure it was not mine, I allways sign mine , and if it was I'm sure one of the moderators can check which ISP address it originated from.
Refering to your mention of using the word "Yanks" in my post ....please point out where I used it ......

On a lighter note, I allways thought the word "Yank" in modern usage went back to the days prior to D Day when American forces were billeted in the UK and one yank was all that was needed to get British womens knickers off

Be back later to respond to your other comments when I've had some breakfast
Good morning to you Steeljack, It would appear I have done you a great injustice, straight away for this I apologise. Obviously I have not taken enough care in responding due to a level of annoyance. What has happened is that I received a negative response at or around the same time you responded to my post 2+2 = wrong answer, once again I apologise to you.

That being the case, the anger vented requires redirecting to another source I would say it is not an unreasonable assumption to suppose that the comment stems from one of your Countrymen ? but one who has rather less courage than yourself as they left the comment referring to "Yanks along with a negative response and no name.

Your comment of the origins of the word "Yank" may have some credence but to spare the blushes of our fine British women, let's leave it at that eh ?? Once again I can only apologise to you for a rash assumption, and hope that maybe the originator will show some self respect and come forth.
DaveinGermany is offline   Reply With Quote