View Single Post
Old 13-03-2010, 22:48   #46
garinda
Give, give, give member

Re: Conservative candidate named.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less View Post
Miss Rim as we have not been formally introduced I will refrain from using your P,

Why, oh why, would the good lady of any respectable household work towards undoing all that her husband has aimed for during his career, does she not realise that he is no doubt the reason there are downtrodden in any area?

Without the downtrodden how could he keep his Mills running on starvation wages without somebody for his workers to look down on and be grateful that 'there but for the grace of God go I'.

She should be ashamed, there is a place for everyone and everyone should adhere to his/her place. I wish people would refrain from educating women who knows where this could take us?

Bring back the ducking stool & the Scold's Bridle, ahhh, now those were the days,

Yours faithfully,

Col. Buffington (rtd).

Dear Col. Buffington,
please call me Phyllida, as I feel we are now firm friends.
I agree it wouldn't be wise for every man to allow his spouse freedom from her wifely duties to her better half, and also from house and home, but those weak men who support female sufferage, and the education of the female of the species, might benefit if they accept that she has urges that need addressing, and allows her her folly into public life. The husband might indeed benefit considerably by her absence from his household, for short periods of time.
This is only an option for the very few in society, who besides a revolutionary bent, need considerable fortune to precipitate this happening.
I hope and trust your own good lady, if there is such a lucky person, isn't given such outrageous free reign.
Your affectionate friend.,
Phyllida Rim, (MISS)

garinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web