View Single Post
Old 15-03-2010, 04:10   #72
accyman
God Member

Re: Conservative candidate named.

Quote:
My family roots are from this area. My mother was born in Accrington and she went to school here, as did my grandfather before that. I am a hard-working mother, lawyer and councillor wanting to change things for the better both locally and at a national level.
if shes not popular enough to stand in her own town what the hell makes her think we want her

she should stick to been a solicitor ( i prefer english terms) if she wants to settle here because at least then she will have a section of the population that would find a use for her.

even the die hard tories of our town dont want her , even as unpoular as labour are right now only a moron would vote for her thinking that she actualy gives a toss about any single person from hyndburn and if accrington is so great why did her parents leave

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

accyman is offline   Reply With Quote