View Single Post
Old 15-03-2010, 03:17   #73
accyman
God Member

Re: Conservative candidate named.

Quote:
Originally Posted by g jones View Post
I hope she does. I think Hyndburn deserves high quality candidates.

I used to think that was lawyers, barristers, business people, bankers but there credibility is low too. I hope that our MP will live and breath the air here, not like Kitty Usher.

James Mawdsley went to Rishton in a rented terrace. I understand the political gain. Try and capture big support in the northern towns. Mind you living in Oswaldtwistle didn't work last time either so I do not know where to recommend. Probably a lot of kudos if Karen lived in the heart of Woodnook?
if she does live amongst us it will be in what the better off call a " second home " or " rented flat "

jesus christ graham if you cant beat this out of town no good bitch we really are a guilable set of idiots and i am far from your biggest fan but at least your local and have tried to do your best here and actually contributed to accrington and not simply been given orders to show your face here and hope labour are unpopular enough that you will get elected no matter who you are

ive just started a relationship with a blind woman !Its quite rewarding but quite challenging ! it took me ages to get her husbands voice right

Last edited by accyman; 15-03-2010 at 03:21.
accyman is offline   Reply With Quote