View Single Post
Old 18-03-2010, 20:14   #1
nugget123
Junior Member+

Oh dear what can I say about Church

I bought my house in Church and loved it and still do and if I could I would still be living there

I moved to Church from Higher Antley Street in 2001 well I moved to Norfolk Grove * cringes as people roll eyes* I know I was asking for it.
I got and ex-three bed council house and it ws lovely just a shame about the neighbours

I live there a total of about 5 years and in those years I have never seen so much stuff go on, ok so I am not going to name names as that may be abit unfair, one time we were woken to set fire engines out side were a house had been set on fire lucky the poor woman was not home at the time her ex had broke in and set fire to her bed this woman was going though breast cancer as well at the time, the house was gutted.
another time a lad had started a race riot and over a 20 youths came up to our street and started fight, even the police were scared as the were bricks and metal bars been swung about.
I had the police station on speed dail and was sure the all rolled there eyes when I phoned up.

I contacted Hyndburn Homes many times and it all fell on deaf ears and they wouldn't help as we weren't tennants.

I had enough when my neighbour was dealing drugs to the local school children we reported it to his landlord and the police and nothing was done, so as a last resort we went to the local newspaper with a dvd showing what he was doing, and only then did the police decide to raid the house and found aload of drugs,money and stolen goods, he got evicted and sent down for about 2 years but got out early, due to this we had to move as we were getting abuse everyday off neighbours and one neighbour was walking around our house with a shotgun and pointing it at our house the police gave us a panic button but it didn't work half the time as we never used it but it would signal them and they came rushing over at all hours of the day, so in the end we moved

Follow me on twitter - nugget123
Find me on facebook username - nugget123

Massive Wrestling Fan (WWE and TNA)

I love Accrington

Alot of people say I am evil, but only if you get on my bad side
nugget123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Accrington Web