View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 10:50   #6
mattylad

Re: racist or self defence ???

Does not look the slightest bit racist to me.

It seems obvious that just before the video starts the asians were giving them stick & he was only trying to say that there were more of his party than theirs (so it would be stupid to start anything), have you forgotten how many times he told them to be on their way? (or perhaps been watching a different video?).

He was tying to get them to go away & not cause trouble, however was not going to put up with crap off them, the aisin lad came barging into him & had to be pushed away, the asian lads were being abusive, the asian lads were the ones that came to him to start something, once the asian lad spat at him then that was provocation enough to defend himself.

It was not a case of him beating them up, more a case of them starting a fight & losing (big time) perhaps because as he said initially - there were more of his party than theirs.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of the BNP members that are scumbags like nick griffin
but if I was in that situation that asian lad would have been going home with a bloody nose.
mattylad is offline   Reply With Quote