View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 22:14   #99
yonmon
Senior Member+

Re: Coley & Jimmy Demand Contract Resolution

I guess, having read so many posts in relation to the D'oN/ EW purchase and transfer of shares situation, that I too, having heard Ilyas Khan's proclamations on the subject, tend to think that, as an astute, extremely experienced, and mega-successful individual were matters fiscal are concerned, that he and those working for him will , sooner rather than later reveal the truth relating to this worriesome thorn in the side of the Club's Financial Management.
I also guess that this thread, which long since ignored it's original purpose of deploring the handling of the task of ensuring the services of John Coleman and Jimmy Bell by treating them like decent human beings, recognising their lasting value to the Club and negotiating relevant Contracts for the pair of them, will continue to examine Company Law etc ad infinatum until that happy day when all will be made clear by Ilyas Khan.
So Gentlemen, do carry it on, because I for one find your deliberations both elucidating and fascinating, never once thinking that, as a simple Fan of our Great Club,I would be treated to such a display of Fiscal Fireworks !.
Meantime, I do hope that D o'N will, in a splurge of his well-circulated spirit of transparency, tell us all that although it might have taken from April until now to finalise, type and sign the contracts for John and Jimmy, that these have become a reality rather than a meaningless utterance to local News-hounds !.

QUO VADIS STANLEY ?.

Last edited by yonmon; 03-06-2010 at 22:19. Reason: H Key is sticking !!...a damn nuisance !
yonmon is offline   Reply With Quote